The hospital admission process can be overwhelming for patients and their loved ones, but with us leading the way, we believe we can lighten their burden and ease their worries. We can also introduce them to various health and community resources that can aid them throughout their recovery.
Our medical social services include the following:
- Disease diagnosis and its effect on the family
- Patient education on the disease (its causes, what to expect, and ways to manage health)
- Bereavement and grief counseling
- Support for those experiencing domestic violence in the family
- Psychosocial assessment
- Health needs assessment
- Counseling services (Group and Individual)
- Care planning
- In-home support
Take the first step today.
There’s no need to fret. We will be with you throughout the whole care process. Book your appointment today.
Message us should you have more questions.